The XE-A107 is ideal for the small business as it is easy to install and easy to operate. Up and running with a minimum of programming needed to tailor the XE-A107 for your business. The XE-A107 has a large LED operator display and is fitted with widely spaced keys for comfortable operation. Attractively designed as a self-contained unit, the space saving drawer allows all cash to be safely stored in the threebanknote and sixcoin compartment. The media slot in the cash drawer allows for quick and safe operation of the register while the key-activated mode switch promotes secure operation.
- 8 Departments (5 – 8 by Shift key)
- Drawer with media slot
- Key activated mode switch
- Rounding of Cash Sales to nearest 5 cents
- 80 PLUs for programming automatic price entry
- 4 Tax rates
- 1 Foreign exchange key
- Void Sale mode
- Error Escape function
- Flash X Reporting
- Battery Memory Protection
- Bill / Coin compartment configuration (3 note /6 coin)
- Small footprint
- Secret Code control of Z reset and Programming jobs.
Flash X Reporting
By simply sliding the switch to the Flash mode and pressing one key, the store manager can get a quick look at the day’s sales. The Flash report can quickly display sales totals by department or for the whole store, as well as the cash in drawer amount.
4 Tax rates
The Tax function enables instant, accurate tax calculation. A pre-programmed Tax rate is recalled for each item, and calculation is automatically performed. Manual Tax is also available for specific tax calculations.*
*Please consult your dealer about type of Tax transaction.
Battery Backup for memory protection
The data in the XE-A107 can be preserved, even if a power failure occurs [when equipped with three optional “AA” batteries]
- Received-on-account/paid-out functions.
- Three void functions: Last item void, past item void and void mode.
- Easy handling of combined payments of cash, cheque and charge.
- Non-add code entry (max. 8 digits).
- Percent discount/ premium.
- Time and Date display.
- Easy and quick programming